It’s not just the festive season—it’s also the busy season and the messy season, at home and at the office. Office parties, increased foot traffic, and winter weather can all take their toll. You’ve got more than just pumpkin pie on your plate, and maintaining extra cleanliness during this season can be difficult. Hiring a professional cleaning service can make it easier to keep up and focus on the joy of celebrating this season even with extra pressures like:
- Additional people. The holidays inevitably bring more people through the doors of your business, and with those people come grime, outdoor debris, and germs.
- Winter weather. The San Francisco winter rain creates the potential for more puddles, water stains, and mud being tracked indoors.
- Holiday gatherings. Hosting holiday parties is one of the joys of this season, but gatherings also mean additional cleaning duties before and after each event.
- Cold and flu season. Respiratory infections are likely to spike during the holiday season, and as more of us are confined together in indoor spaces, proper sanitization and deep cleaning is more important than ever to keep employees and guests healthy.
You want to present the same quality environment to your employees, clients, and customers during this season as you do year-round, but that requires a team effort, and a commercial cleaning service can help you maintain that quality standard.
A professional cleaning service can do the extra lifting during the holidays
Commercial cleaning services are an excellent option to keep your business clean and inviting regardless of how busy the season is. Hire a building cleaning service for:
- Holiday office cleaning
- Cleaning your office furniture to prevent odors and water stains
- Maintaining excellent indoor air quality in your office
- Sanitizing high-contact surfaces to lower risk of spreading illness
- Deep cleaning during holiday hours when your employees are gone
Keeping your building clean and inviting during the holidays helps to create a positive impression with visitors, protect your employees’ health, and ensure you stay on track with your busy holiday schedule.
Holiday office cleaning:A few ways to maintain cleanliness during this season
Alongside hiring a professional cleaning service, there are a few ways you can maintain a clean and welcoming office during this active season.
- Lay extra rugs at strategic entry and exit points. Rugs will not only protect your employees and customers from slipping on any wet floors—a higher risk during the rainy winter months—but they will also help contain and control any outdoor debris that is tracked in on people’s shoes.
- Set out additional hand sanitizer bottles and stations. Increased foot traffic at your business also means an increase of pathogens as more people pass through your doors. Create ample opportunities for sanitization to cut down on the spread of germs.
- Dry any additional condensation or puddles as soon as possible. Maintaining a dry space is essential for mold prevention as well as keeping your office fresh and odor free—not even Santa would want to work in a space that smells like a wet reindeer!
Combining your efforts with the skill and professionalism of a building cleaning service is an excellent way to ensure your business stays fresh and sparkling during the most wonderful time of the year.
Why Hiring a Professional Cleaning Service in San Francisco?
Not all professional cleaning services are created equal. Many commercial cleaning services vacuum, mop, and empty trash cans but don’t provide deep cleaning that creates a safer, healthier work environment, especially during the busy holiday season.
Trinity Building Services keeps your facility clean, green, and compliant with a full range of commercial cleaning services in San Francisco. We can help with all your commercial cleaning service needs, whether you have a small office, a multi-suite corporate facility, or a large retail space.
Contact us to learn about the many reasons our customers choose to hire a commercial cleaning service in San Francisco, from daily office cleaning to deep cleaning to window washing and air vent cleaning. Call us today at 650-873-2121 or request a free commercial cleaning quote online to learn more about the benefits of hiring a commercial cleaning service in San Francisco.